An 8 week mindfulness-based program to help empaths (and others who feel the weight of the world on their shoulders) move from overwhelmed and exhausted to empowered, energized, confident, and more in control of how they feel.
This program has been designed with healers and empaths in mind. Empaths have a natural ability to sense and feel what others are experiencing. This is a great gift when you know how to do so in a way that's helpful to others and energetically safe and boundaried for yourself. But many empaths have not been taught how to do this. So instead of using their natural abilities in a way that is invigorating and feels meaningful to them, they feel overwhelmed and drained.
Join Kanjana and Brandon, healers, empaths, mindfulness practitioners, and people who've been on this journey themselves to:
- Harness mindfulness, self-compassion, and positive psychology techniques that take you from surviving to thriving.
- Create healthy energetic and relational boundaries to improve relationships and feel energetically protected.
- Discover your natural character strengths and learn how to turn them up or down as needed.
- Understand your personal values and how to live in alignment with them for a more fulfilled and contented life.
- Realize your full potential by recognizing and befriending your Self and your empathic gifts- allowing the best, most authentic version of Y-O-U to shine through.
Need more information? Check out our page: https://bit.ly/timetoshine2023
Social workers in NJ and social workers, MFTs, and LPCs in PA can earn 30 CEs for completion of this course, reflections of weekly work, and a final evaluation of the course as a whole.
FOR PENNSYLVANIA SOCIAL WORKERS, MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS, AND PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS: This program is approved for 30 credits for professional workshops sponsored by the Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work, a state affiliate of the Clinical Social Work Association listed in Section 47.36 of Title 49, Chapter 47 of the PA Code, State Board of Social Work Examiners. This program is also approved for 30 credits for professional workshops for marriage & family therapists (Section 48.36) and professional counselors (Section 49.36).
FOR NEW JERSEY SOCIAL WORKERS: This program is approved for up to 30 credits. Attendance at programs or courses given at state and national social work association conferences, where the criteria for membership is an academic degree in social work, are a valid source of continuing education credit (N.J.A.C. 13:44G-6.4(c)4).